CWC Cincinnati Is a Tuition-Free Public School
Now open to any student in Ohio. Our focus is on creating a school community that reflects the rich history and diversity of Queen City. CWC Cincinnati offers a unique model that provides families with:
- In-person learning opportunities with small, safe, and exciting classroom environments
- Emphasize high-quality education, social and emotional development, as well as, difference and inclusion
- Racially and socioeconomically diverse students and staff members
- Hands-on, outdoor exploration, and learning, and
- Free Transportation!
CWC Cincinnati Is Currently Enrolling Students in Pre-K to 2nd Grade
Every enrolled student will receive free:
- Educational iPads
- Back-to-school Supplies
- Before and After School Care
To hear a founding parent’s perspective on why she is choosing CWC for her child, please read CWC West Valley founding parent Rebecca Nurick’s article here.
CWC Cincinnati is enrolling for the 2022-2023 for grades K-2; we invite new families to join our community at any time during the school year. We will serve grades K-3 in the 2023-2024 school year, ultimately growing to grades K-6. We are also pleased to offer on-site childcare for children ages 6 weeks through 4 years old, via Waverly’s Hope.